Sunday, July 25, 2010

Later in july-

     What a beautiful July.  The days have been lovely and just right
to take Carol outside for short rides in her wheel chair. 
She feels the breeze and the sunshine.
  Her visit to the eye doctor show that the right eye is
improving  gradually and that helps her perception. 
    We practice minor math problems everyday and she
attends therapy each day .   With extra help
she may also have an afternoon session.
   A huge 'thank you' to all who help with meals and lessons
and of course those who keep Carol in their prayers.
  God continues to give Carol strength and we remain
encouraged for her eventual recovery.
Patricia Nelson (Carol's Mom)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Nelson:
    Thank you so much for keeping us posted on Carol's progress. My brother went to school with Carol and I know her only through the funeral home and her wonderful caring ways during my father's passing. She is one of the most caring giving people I've ever met and always with a smile on her face. She's a wonderful woman and I can tell she must get a lot of that from you and your husband. You are a wonderful family and a priceless example for us all. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers and again, thank you for keeping us posted.

    Kathy O'Connor Crawfis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have kept Carol in my prayers and am so glad to see the update.I have tried to call several times and left mesages--just wanted you both to know I was still praying ..God bless you. Judith

    ReplyDelete