Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hello All-

Happy Thanksgiving. This year we have a lot to be thankful for! I am utterly amazed with Moms progress.

Mom had a day full of visitors, the Lions (who she somehow knew would loose) and Turkey. Patrick, Shannon, David, Susan, Grandma and Grandpa and I all took turns visiting mom yesterday. She ate mashed potatoes, turkey with gravy, and pumpkin pie.

We hope that you all had wonderful Thanksgivings! Thank you for all your support, thoughts and prayers!

Best

Jen Nelson
and the entire Nelson and Nelson-Snyder Families.

4 comments:

  1. A most happy Holiday for you all!

    I am sure that the progress has been amazing. How beautiful to read the words, makes one's heart soar. It is truely a season for thanksgiving.
    Much Love, Rose Cunningham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a great day.I am so glad to hear that Carol is doing so well.I wish her well and hope she is home soon. As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Love, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam a firm believer of miricles, and Carol you are an amazing miricle lady. Such a fighter. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing. My prayers are still with you and your family. May God hold you in His hands and guide you through all this.
    Regards Marge Rudel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers are being answered daily.
    What good news you share with us.
    Carol is extremely fortunate to have caring family surround her. Surely, they are aware that Gaylord as a whole, is on their team and we never fail to petition God on their behalf.
    I'm really tickled to hear of Carol's progress...
    BRAVO.
    I can hardly wait to offer prayers of thanksgiving!
    Lorraine Elpers

    ReplyDelete